Wedding is the most significant day of a person’s life. Every girl dreams to look best and most beautiful on her special day. The bride is the cynosure of that day and everyone’s eyes are on her. So Pre Bridal Sessions is a must for any bride as she has to look perfectly gorgeous on her special day. These sessions should begin prior to the functions like pre wedding photo shoot, engagement, mehendi, sangeet and other several functions.
The preparations and beauty sessions should ideally begin 1 month prior to the wedding. So here are few tips for Pre Bridal Makeup in Mumbai for to be brides that they must do –
- Skin care – No matter whenever you have your wedding. Regular skin care is really important to have eternal glow on face. The bridal glow is dependent on skin care and you need to start prepping a few months in advance. You must choose those products that suit best to your skin.
- Facial – Facial gives a luxurious radiant glow on face. Facials will cleanse the skin and at the same time improve the blood circulations. There are different types of facials according to the skin type of a person.
- Threading – One of the most important things a bride should always get done is threading that is removal of unwanted hair on brows, upper lips, forehead and chin. This can be done in two ways either by thread or wax. Threading should also be done 3 days before the wedding functions.
- Hair – If you wish to get your hair coloured you must do that at least 10 days before your marriage. Also you must go for a hair spa to keep your hair healthy and refreshed. Good hair will help you in trying exotic hairstyles at your wedding.
- Body Wax – Waxing is the best way to get a clean skin so that you can flaunt all your outfits in the most confident way. Waxing should be done at least 4-5 days before the functions to avoid any allergy or redness.
- Body Spa – Body massage and an effective body toning plan is an ideal way to get a glow to your body and make the skin soft. You can for these sessions 1-2 month prior to the functions.
- Laser Treatment – If you are not comfortable with waxing then you can go for Laser Hair Removal treatment few weeks before your wedding. Lasers remove unwanted hair from Face, leg, back, arm, underarm, and other areas. Also after three to seven sessions mostly People have permanent hair loss. Therefore the laser treatment is worth to have.
- Pedicure and Manicure – Hands and feet also require utmost care and pampering. Manicure and pedicure will not only keep the hands and feet looking beautiful but will also give those muscles a rest. But you must get this done before your Mehendi function.
- Trial Makeup Session – Trial Makeup Session is also a vital thing for every bride to be done. You can try different styles and then select the best style that suits you. These sessions will help you get the best look on your wedding day.